Darryl & Midge hazelgren
Darryl and his wife Midge were a successful real estate team for many years working with Mansell Realty and then Coldwell Banker. They were the Rookie Team of the Year for Mansell in 2000 selling over $5,000,000 of property and were in the top 10% of agents in the company that year. They used their mutual strengths to benefit their clients with Midge being the client relations specialist while Darryl was the business manager and detail person. After fifteen successful years, Midge has decided to retire from the daily activities of business, but remains a most trusted advisor and consultant.
Darryl has been an active full-time Realtor for twenty years.
Working for several large companies such as Mansell Real Estate and Coldwell Banker he received numerous sales awards including the Mansell Samurai and Coldwell Banker Sterling Society Awards.
He has been awarded the Excellence in Real Estate and Master Realtor awards from the UCAR and was a member of the Honor Society in the Salt Lake Board of Realtors.
In addition to experience gained working with clients and associates over the years, he has continued his specialized education, having completed over 500 additional hours of classroom training and seminars, earning the following designations:
- Graduate Realtor’s Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- Short Sale & Forcelosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Council of Residential Specialists (CRS) which is held by less than 3% of all Realtors.
He has membership in the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Utah Association of Realtors (UAR), Utah Central Association of Realtors (UCAOR) and the Salt Lake Board of Realtors (SLBOR). Darryl has served on numerous committees including:
- School Funding Task Force (UAR)
- Professional Standards Committee (UAR)
- Technology Committee (SLBOR)
- Education Committee (SLBOR)
- Home Expo Committee (UCAOR)
- Government Affairs Committee (UCAOR)
- Chair of Realtor’s Day, Utah Home Builder’s Parade of Homes
In 2008 thru 2009 Darryl built and sold six custom homes, but decided that construction was not his first love so he returned to residential real estate sales and began managing properties for clients in 2010.